lauantai 6. helmikuuta 2016

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.


Fushimi Inari is a shy, not-so-bright middle school girl living in Kyoto's Fushimi ward. She has a crush on her classmate Tanbabashi, but cannot express her feelings. One day, as thanks for helping a fox pup, the deity Ukanomitama-no-kami grants her the ability to change her form.



I'm somehow alive! I know I haven't written here in loooong time... and I have so much to write about that I almost planned to put all animes what I have seen in one post... but that would be too long so maybe I just write about them one by one even though it is going to take some time... sorry about that ^^'

Let's get started! I watched this cute anime last year with my friend... actually before Christmas... But I try write something about it anyway! Inari Konkon Koi Iroha come up in Winter 2014, and some reason I didn't watch this then.. maybe I already watched so many in the same time or something... I really don't know why I haven't seen this before. This anime is overall so cute~

It's based of the manga of the same name, Morohe Yoshida crafts a work with traditional shoujo tropes but adds in additional elements. These elements ranges from the spiritual God Uka-no-Mitama-no-Kami (aka. Uka), dealing with personal issues, and other life conflicts that can be relatable. By this standard, we can learn from Inari as a girl who is bound for discovery. This is because her ability now allows her to transform into the physical form of any human being as she wishes at will.


I started reading the manga a little while ago and I'm still not finished reading it though. I really recommend reading this manga because there is some parts what isn't in anime and of course it continues lot more further than the anime. Still I recommend the anime too because it is just so cute~ But because I haven't finished the manga, I won't talk about it now and I probably won't even then when I finished it because I kind a write about it now ^^'.

The story of this anime is quite simple, but really well done. It’s a simple story of a girl who likes a boy and wants him to like her back. But then this anime focus quite a lot in Inari's friends. Inari's relationship with her friends is just as important as her budding relationship with her crush. And of course there is now and then parts when we focus in Uka too~ (well she is the other main character). But still this anime is really short (only 10 episodes) and you can notice that it should be even a little longer, because in the end this anime feels little rushed. Well when this anime come up the manga was still ongoing so that's why they hadn't any clear stopping point. But now the manga have ended and there is 10 volumes of it~

Like I said this anime is really cute, I really like the art style and the characters are so cute too. Even though they are really cute and all still they aren't really memorable (if we don't count Uka). But I think that it's okay, It's sometimes actually really nice that there is ordinary looking characters than characters with crazy hair styles :'D.  

Overall this is really good romance anime and I certainly recommend this~~

Aaaaaaand I think this is all for now!
I'm so sorry that I haven't written here in a loooong time... ahahhaah, I really should write more often, but I actually always forgot and when I remember... I don't have enough strength to do so ^^'.

So if somebody is interested what anime I watch (right now) you can check my profile in MyAnimelist, name is TheVaahtokaapeli and you can probably see the link somewhere on right side of this blog. And of course I am in Twitter too, I post some random thing there, I'm Vaahtokaapeli in there and link is also somewhere in the right I believe. 

See ya~~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti