maanantai 15. helmikuuta 2016

Canaan


Oosawa Maria is a Japanese photographer currently working in Shanghai, China. Along with her partner Mino, she searches for potential newsworthy stories throughout the city. When strange events occur at a local festival, Maria and Mino immediately investigate. Quickly, the two are immersed in a battle between unknown masked men and a strange, white-haired woman. Just when Maria is about to be caught in the crossfire, an old friend by the name of Canaan appears and helps Maria escape. But a sinister plot over a deadly virus soon develops, and Canaan learns she must confront her past if she wants any chance at stopping the perpetrator and saving her friends.



One anime again, which I watched last year. I really don't know why I haven't seen this before because this sounds and looks like that kind of anime which I watch right away I hear about it. Anyway I watched this with my friend and this is really good one~ Interesting story and cool female characters! 

The story is really interesting one like I said, but still not the best. Because this is quite short anime it might have damaged the story a little. This anime started airing in Jul 4, 2009 and actually the manga started almost in same time Jun 26, 2009 to Jan 26, 2011. There is novel too and it come up in 2010. I really don't know how much the manga was bonded to the anime or other way around. But because they come up almost same time, they might have been effected to each other. But like I said, I don't know. But I really think that this would have been better with more episodes. 

 I really like the art style of this anime and the animation looks so good. I really love all the action scenes, they are just so cool and looks awesome~. Characters are really good too! I really liked Canaan and Alphard~ They are really cool and badass female characters!

Overall this anime is pretty good and I specially recommend this for those who likes action and cool female characters~

That's all for now!
See ya again~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti