tiistai 29. joulukuuta 2015

Kekkai Sensen


A breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.



Hello again! I hopefully can keep this one short because I really want to go sleep tonight, ahahha. Well, let's start! This one is really good anime~ I liked Kekkai Snesen a lot! Even though waiting the last episode to appear was pain (it took some time...). I think that I really must read the manga when I can! And I must put the ending video to the end because it is one of my favourite anime endings~.

The story is quite interesting one, but this anime leave really much questions. It probably helps a lot if I read the manga and watch the anime again after that. There is lot of characters so because this is quite short anime, we can't get to know all of them very well (that's sad, because all of them seems pretty good characters). I think the only bad thing in this anime is the small amount of episodes. This doesn't fit in so small time. I really hope that there will come season two for this that we could see more and get more answers for some of the questions. Of course almost everything can be probably fixed by reading the manga though. 

I actually like the art style of this anime. I have read that some of the people doesn't like the art much, I don't really see why because there is lot of animes that really doesn't look good. This anime have pretty good character designs too. 

Okay! I think I'm going to finnish this here (because this is going to be log if I don't finnish this) and say that, overall this is really good anime, it have really interesting world and great characters. I would say that people who likes Baccano would probably like this one. 

Aaaaand that's all!
See ya~~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti